If you are encountering paper jams in the HP printer, you’ve come to the right place. Here is how you can remove the paper jam issue in the HP printer with ease.
Clear the Paper Jam – To clear the paper jam you need to clear all the areas of the printer.
- First, you have to check the paper tray and output tray for any papers. If there are any paper pieces stuck in the tray, remove them carefully and not leave a bit of shard behind.
- You must also look for the damaged and crumpled papers from the tray.
- Now, you need to open the printer doors and look inside the printer for additional paper shards. If there are any additional paper shards inside the printer, remove them carefully. You have to check for the shards at the printer roller because there are a lot of chances of paper getting stuck there.
- Once everything is clear, you can shut the printer doors and place the papers in the input tray.
- Print a sample document to determine whether it is working or not.
If not, then you might need to resolve your printer using the diagnostic tools provided by HP. It will report them and rectify them. Use the HP diagnostic tool to resolve problems like HP printer offline or paper jam pretty easily.
Read this also: https://www.giantbomb.com/profile/printeralign/blog/how-to-troubleshoot-with-hp-printer-issues/151738/